Analytical Research Labs Inc. Profile II – Hair Analysis
Our ARL Profile II hair analysis is your initial analysis that provides important information needed for comprehensive nutrition specific to your current metabolic needs.
Our Profile II Hair Analysis by Analytical Research Labs Inc. includes:
- Graphic results of 21 nutritional and toxic mineral levels
- A comprehensive interpretation, in layman terms, (usually 26 pages)
- Stage of stress
- Organs and systems patterns
- Metabolic patterns and trends
- Electrolyte patterns
- Digestion patterns
- Recommendations for foods and supplements
- Program support – Includes complementary phone Consultation (up to 1-hour) to review results and includes any additional questions while following the program
Note: Supplements from Endo-met Laboratories (ARL) are purchased separately. Tests not available to New York residents. For accuracy, we prefer untreated scalp hair. See FAQ’s.
Profile II – Hair Analysis by Analytical Research Labs Inc.
Only $174.00 (U.S. only – NO International Orders!)
Order Your ARL Hair Analysis Today!
Turnaround Time: averages 18-21 days
Commonly tested elements:
Nutritional Elements: Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, Phosphorus
Toxic Elements: Arsenic, Mercury, Cadmium, Lead, Aluminum
Additional Elements: Cobalt, Molybdenum, Lithium, Nickel
Significant Mineral Ratios: Calcium/Magnesium, Calcium/Potassium, Sodium/Magnesium, Sodium/Potassium, Zinc/Copper, Calcium/Phosphorous
View a Sample Report from Analytical Research Labs Inc.
The content and laboratory services provided on this site are for educational and informational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure disease.