Trace Elements Inc. Profile 2 – Hair Analysis
Nutrition made simple! Are you tired of all the nutritional conflict and confusion? Are you ready to become your own nutritional expert? If so, check out the numerous benefits of our Trace Elements Inc. Profile 2 hair analysis that includes:
- 2-Pages of Graphic Results – 36 nutritional and toxic elements.
- Comprehensive Interpretation – In layman terms (usually 10-15 pages)!
- Healthy Foods Recommendations – Know which foods supply the nutrients you need.
- Supplement Recommendations – A personalized nutritional supplement program.
- Consultation – Also includes a phone consultation (up to 1-hour) to review your results!
Wait, there’s more:
- Metabolic Rate – Know how fast or how slow your metabolism is at this time.
- Metabolic Trends – Potential symptoms based on your current mineral patterns.
- Stress Indicators – Know your current stage of stress.
- Program Support – Includes any additional support questions while following the complete program – NO additional cost.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ANY UNUSED ANALYSIS!
Note: Sorry, tests are not available to New York residents. Supplements sold separately. For accuracy, we prefer untreated scalp hair. Your results are sent to you by password-protected email. An additional charge of $10.00 is required for a printed copy of your results.
Profile 2 – Trace Elements Inc. – Hair Analysis
ORDER NOW: Total Cost Only $
155.00. Now Only $135.00! (US only – $8.00 added for Priority Mail Delivery) International Orders* are by EMAIL Only! $60. Consultation charge on International Orders!
View a Profile 2 Sample Report from Trace Elements Inc.
The report summarizes how and why mineral imbalances effect you negatively and tells you very specifically what minerals to take and foods to eat to help restore mineral balance and boost metabolism. ~ Eric B.
The advantages of Hair Analysis include:
- Collecting a hair sample (at home) is quick, easy, and non-invasive.
- Hair analysis is among the most cost-effective mineral analyses.
- Hair is less susceptible to erratic changes in the blood affecting trace element levels.
- Hair provides a long-term record of mineral excesses and deficiencies.
- Hair provides an accurate long-term record of biological activity (your metabolism).
- Hair is E.P.A. recognized for the assessment of toxic metals.
- Properly interpreted, hair analysis provides an excellent Rx for a healthier lifestyle!
I never thought the weight would drop off my body while eating as much as I have following your nutritional program. I have the figure I had about 20 years ago and I am loving it. ~ Shawn F.
A Hair Analysis is:
- SAFE – a noninvasive screening tool for young and old alike
- EASY – the hair sample is collected in the convenience of your home
- HOLISTIC – a natural approach to wellness through nutrition
- E.P.A. RECOGNIZED – “hair might be a more appropriate tissue for studying community exposure to toxic metals than blood or urine analysis.”
Commonly tested elements at Trace Elements Inc. include:
Nutritional Elements: These elements have been well defined and are considered “essential” for many metabolic and biological functions. These elements include Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, Phosphorus, Iron, Manganese, Chromium, Selenium, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Sulfur, and Boron (at additional charge – call).
Toxic Elements: These elements are also referred to as “heavy metals” and are well-known to interfere with biochemical and metabolic functions. These elements include Uranium, Arsenic, Beryllium, Mercury, Cadmium, Lead, Aluminum, and Antimony (at additional charge – call).
Significant Ratios: These are important nutrient ratios that studies show are required for normal biological functions and metabolic activity. These ratios include Calcium/Phosphorous, Sodium/Potassium, Calcium/Potassium, Zinc/Copper, Sodium/Magnesium, Calcium/Magnesium, Iron/Copper
Additional Elements: These elements are considered as “possibly” essential and are currently under further studies to better define their requirements and amounts needed. These elements include Germanium, Barium, Bismuth, Rubidium, Lithium, Nickel, Platinum, Thallium, Vanadium, Strontium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, and Zirconium.
Nutritional/Toxic Element Ratios: Research has shown that toxic minerals can also produce an antagonistic effect on various essential minerals eventually leading to disturbances in their metabolic utilization. These ratios include Calcium/Lead, Iron/Lead, Iron/Mercury, Selenium/Mercury, Zinc/Cadmium, Zinc/Mercury, Sulfur/Mercury, Sulfur/Cadmium, and Sulfur/Lead.
Approximate Turnaround Time: 14-21 days
Note: Trace Nutrients® supplements sold separately.
*Notice of Exclusion: Due to exclusive distribution agreements we cannot accept orders originating from the following countries: Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Guinea, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, and the United Kingdom.
The content and laboratory services provided on this site are for educational and informational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure disease.