Trace Elements Inc. Profile 3 (Retest/Followup)
Did your biochemistry improve?
A Retest reveals your progress toward your nutritional goals and provides important information for program modifications in your food and supplement recommendations.
Your Trace Elements Profile 3 Retest Hair Analysis includes:
- A comparison of your current mineral levels and ratios with previous test data.
- Includes the 10 to 15-page interpretation of the analysis results.
- Includes modifications for your food and supplement recommendations based on changes in your biochemistry.
- Includes your 1-hour complementary consultation to discuss changes in your mineral patterns, as indicated.
Note: Tests not available to New York residents. For accuracy, we prefer untreated scalp hair. Your results are sent to you by password-protected email. See FAQ’s.
Order your Profile 3 Analysis Today!
Why use a Profile 3 retest hair analysis?
Retests reveal your progress toward your nutritional goals – sans the placebo effect. In addition, when toxic elements are mobilized from storage sites throughout the mind and body, a retest reveals your progress in the detoxification process. Sometimes you will see major shifts in nutritional and/or toxic elements and other times you may notice only slight variations in the results.
Either way, these large or small shifts represent a positive movement toward your goals. The magnitude of these shifts, especially in the micro or trace elements, do produce profound effects easily overlooked by the layperson. This is why we always encourage our clients to take advantage of the consultations.
How many Profile 3 retests do I need?
This depends on several factors that include:
- Think about how long you have not felt well.
- Think about the level of health you would like to achieve.
- Consider your level of commitment to the program.
- Consider how many unhealthy lifestyle habits you are willing to change.
- Keep in mind, the body will only heal at its own pace.
Commonly tested elements: Nutritional Elements: Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, Phosphorus, Iron, Manganese, Chromium, Selenium, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Sulfur, Boron (at additional charge – call)
Toxic Elements: Uranium, Arsenic, Beryllium, Mercury, Cadmium, Lead, Aluminum, Antimony (at additional charge – call)
Additional Elements: Germanium, Barium, Bismuth, Rubidium, Lithium, Nickel, Platinum, Thallium, Vanadium, Strontium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Zirconium
Nutritional/Toxic Element Ratios: Calcium/Lead, Iron/Lead, Iron/Mercury, Selenium/Mercury, Zinc/Cadmium, Zinc/Mercury, Sulfur/Mercury, Sulfur/Cadmium, Sulfur/Lead
Approximate Turnaround Time: 14-21 days
View a Sample Report from Trace Elements Inc.
The content and laboratory services provided on this site are for educational and informational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure disease.